Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Each mission of Sniper Elite 5 has several collectibles that provide many different aspects to the gameplay experience. Some of these items give a look into the lore of the location that you are exploring while others provide upgrades and information that can help you in your journey through the level. Getting your hands on all of these collectibles is also tied to a number of achievements that you can unlock. As you infiltrate Saint-Mont-Denis Spy Academy to search for more information about Operation Kraken in Mission 3, it is important to know where to look if you plan on getting each and every one of these items. This guide will show players where to find all the collectibles in Mission 3: Spy Academy in Sniper Elite 5.
More Sniper Elite 5 Guides:
Sniper Elite 5: Full Achievement and Trophy List | Sniper Elite 5: How to Turn Off Axis Invasion | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 1 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 1 Optional Objectives | Sniper Elite 5: All Collectibles in Mission 1 | Personal Letters, Classified Documents, Hidden Items, Stone Eagles, and Workbench Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 2 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete The Mission 2 Optional Objective | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 3 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: How to Destroy Moller’s Shiny New Car |
All Mission 3 Collectibles In Sniper Elite 5
There are a total of 19 collectibles that can be found in the third mission of Sniper Elite 5. These collectibles consist of 5 Personal Letters, 5 Classified Documents, 3 Hidden Items, 3 Stone Eagles, and 3 Workbenches that can be found at the Spy Academy. A map is provided to show players where to find each of these collectibles, with a greater breakdown of where to find each one found below.
All 5 Personal Letters
- Parking Problems – This first Personal Letter is found at the circle of park cars found at the lowest level of the Academy island at the southwest part of the map. You will find it next to the chrome car on top of a trash can.
- Fragile, Do Not Break – This next Letter is actually found back at the start of the level near the Beaumont Marshland Starting Location. From the end of the intro cutscene, make your way to the long bridge that leads to the island, where you will find two soldiers next to a truck. On one of the crates next to them is the Personal Letter.
- Do Not Be Late! – Back at the area surrounding the park cars near the first Personal Letter, you will need to find a specific infantry soldier that is pictured below. His defining trait is a triangle hat that no other soldier in this car area wears. He will always be patrolling this area and you can get this letter by looting his body.
- It’s Easy Money – This Personal Letter is found in a tower at the east of the island which has s zipline that leads into a nearby church. You will find the Letter sitting on a table to the left of the zipline.
- Just Attend One! – Similar to the third Letter in this list, the last Personal Letter is found on a soldier, this time on the officer at the top of the church found in the east of the island that you can zipline into from the previous Letter. Travel up the stairs shown below and you will find the Officer and a Jager sniper. Take out the officer and loot his body to get the Personal Letter.
All 5 Classified Documents
- Priority Package! – This Classified Document is found in a house just past a guard checkpoint up the road beyond the parking circle. Once in the building, go to the left and you will find the Document on a shelf.
- Won’t Be Attending – This Document can be found on the top floor of a building in the southeastern part of town, marked on the map above. You will find this Document sitting on the desk, with the “Armoury Exposed” Classified Document also being in the same room.
- Training Scenarios – This Classified Document is found in the Spy Master’s Office, which is the building to the northeast of the Academy, and is marked on the map provided above. Once inside, you will need to head to the top floor of the main office, where you will find the keys to the cellar down below and the Classified Document on the desk.
- Resource Request – You can find this Classified Document in the same area where you find the officer carrying the “Just Attend One!” Personal Letter. The Classified Document is on a desk between the two balconies in the church spiral.
- Armoury Exposed – This Document can be found on the top floor of a building in the southeastern part of town, marked on the map above. You will find this Document sitting on the bench to the left, with the “Won’t Be Attending” Classified Document also being in the same room.
All 3 Hidden Items
- Kriegsmarine Playing Cards – The Kreigsmarine Playing Cards are found in a bar located just above the circle of parked cars to the southwest of the Academy. You will find the cards on the table inside the bar.
- Ornate Compass – This compass is also found on the top floor of the Spy Master’s Office and is held within a safe. Find the code by looting officers or by using a satchel charge.
- Covert Ops Field Manual – This Hidden Item is found on the ground floor of the large building to the north of the Academy where you complete your Optional Objective for the mission. It is sitting on the table.
All 3 Stone Eagles
- Stone Eagle #1 – This eagle can be found on the roof of a house in the southwest part of the town. Your best shot at this eagle is at the Beaumont Marshland Starting Location before you cross the bridge to the island. You can see the position where you can shoot the eagle from down below.
- Stone Eagle #2 – At the top of the main road that leads up into the Academy, you can find this eagle facing towards the east on the side of one of the towers at the end of an archway.
- Stone Eagle #3 – Near the north part of the island, you will find this eagle sitting atop a partially submerged structure.
All 3 Workbenches
- Rifle Workbench – This Workbench is found to the north of the island. Climb a series of vines up the northern wall of the building where you find the mission’s Optional Objective to find the Workbench.
- SMG Workbench – The SMG Workbench is to the right of the first bridge that you cross to reach the island. When you cross the bridge and reach the first intersection, instead of going to the left towards the parked cars, go to the right until you find the wall pictured below on the left. Climb up the wall and follow the path this is up there to find the Workbench as well as a lot of useful equipment.
- Pistol Workbench – You will find this Workbench behind a locked door inside the “Waffenkammer” (weapon chamber) building. You will find this area just before you reach the second Stone Eagle back down the road. You can blow open the door using a satchel charge or you can find the key from a nearby officer.
More Sniper Elite 5 Guides:
It’ll Buff Right Out Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete The Mission 3 Optional Objective | Sniper Elite 5: Up Close and Personal Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 4 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Collectibles in Mission 2 | Personal Letters, Classified Documents, Hidden Items, Stone Eagles, and Workbench Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Organs That You Can Target | Organ Grinder Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: How to Destroy the Train in the Storage Area | Locomotion Commotion Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: How to Get a Tank to Destroy an Enemy Vehicle | Strategist Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete All Mission 4 Optional Objectives | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 5 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete All Mission 5 Optional Objectives